reComputer J1020 v2 is a hand-size edge AI box built with Jetson Nano module, rich set of IOs, aluminum case, passive heatsink, and pre-installed JetPack System, ready for your next AI application development and deployment.
reComputer series for Jetson are compact edge computers built with NVIDIA advanced AI embedded systems: J10 (Jetson Nano 4GB) and J20 (Jetson Xavier NX 8GB and Jetson Xavier 16GB). With rich extension modules, industrial peripherals, and thermal management, reComputer for Jetson is ready to help you accelerate and scale the next-gen AI product by deploying popular DNN models and ML frameworks to the edge and inferencing with high performance.
reComputer J1020 v2 is a powerful and compact intelligent edge box built with Jetson Nano production module, bringing modern AI performance to the edge. The built-in J202 carrier board is the same dimension as the Jetson Nano Developer Kit, including 4xUSB 3, M.2 Key M, HDMI, and DP. The full system also includes a fan and a power adapter.
NVIDIA Jetson Nano Dev Kit alternative: hand-size Edge AI device built with Jetson Nano 4GB Production Module, the carrier board brings extensive I/Os: GPIO, CSI, Gigabit Ethernet, 4 x USB 3.0 Type A, onboard 16 GB eMMC.
128 NVIDIA CUDA® cores deliver 0.5 TFLOPs (FP16) to run AI frameworks and models for applications like image classification, object detection, segmentation, and speech processing.
Pre-installed NVIDIA Jetpack, JetPack SDK includes a board support package (BSP), Linux OS, NVIDIA CUDA, cuDNN, and TensorRT software libraries for deep learning, computer vision, GPU computing, multimedia processing, etc.
Support the entire Jetson software stack and various developer tools for building fast and robust AI applications provided by Seeed Edge AI partners.
For AI beginners, if you would like to get critical AI skills and dive into deep learning. NVIDIA’s Deep Learning Institute (DLI) delivers practical, hands-on training and certification. Please also check out Seeed wiki guide including getting started with Jetson Nano and also building different projects.
For solution providers, reComputer J1020 v2 is preinstalled with Jetpack 4.6.1, with a rich set of I/Os, this AI box simplifies development and fits for deployment for edge AI solution providers working in video analytics, object detection, natural language processing, medical imaging, and robotics across industries of smart cities, security, industrial automation, smart factories.
reComputer J10 series
- Product: reComputer J1020 v2
- Module: Jetson Nano 4GB (production version)
- Storage: 16 GB eMMC
- SD Card Slot: -
- Video Encoder: 4K30 | 2x1080p60 | 4x1080p30 | 4x720p60 | 9x720p30 (H.265 & H.264)
- Video Decoder: 4K60 | 2x 4K30 | 4x 1080p60 | 8x 1080p30 | 9x 720p60 (H.265 & H.264)
- Gigabit Ethernet: 1*RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Connector (10/100/1000)
- 4* USB 3.0 Type-A
- 1* Type C port for device mode
- CSI Camera Connect: 2*CSI Camera (15 pos, 1mm pitch, MIPI CSI-2)
- FAN: 1* FAN Connector (5V PWM)
- M.2 KEY E: 1*M.2 Key E (Disabled)
- M.2 KEY M: 1*M.2 Key M
- Multifunctional port: 1* 40-Pin header
- Power Supply: DC Jack 12V/2A
- Mechanical: 130mm x120mm x 50mm (with case)
- Acrylic Cover x1
- Aluminum Frame x1
- Jetson Nano module x1
- Heatsink x1
- reComputer J202 carrier board x1
- 12V/2A Power adapter (with 5 interchangeable adapter plugs) x1
- 3V RTC battery is not included
- We have already installed JetPack 4.6 system in the reComputer and you can directly use it by powering it on.
- Please check our wiki for reflashing Jetpack and expanding storage.