M5Stack M5STAMP PICO features an ultra-compact design with two low-power Xtensa® 32-bit LX6 microprocessors at 240MHz on a PCB as tiny and delicate as a postage stamp. low power consumption. It is ideal for any space-constrained or battery-powered devices such as wearables, medical devices, sensors, and other IoT devices.
MULTIFORM: 5 options of installation, means endless possibilities! (SMT, DIP, flywire, grove interface), with a high-temperature resistant plastic shell, 3D antenna and components can be better protected.
LOW-CODE DEVELOPMENT: STAMP-PICO supports UIFlow graphical programming platform, scripting-free, cloud push; and fully compatible with Arduino, MicroPython, ESP32-IDF, and other mainstream development platforms.
HIGH INTEGRATION: STAMP-PICO contains 5V to 3.3V DC/DC port, GPIOx12, programmable RGB light x1, button x1, finely tuned RF circuit, providing stable and reliable wireless communication.
STRONG EXPANDABILITY: Easy access to M5Stack's hardware and software ecology system: a wealth of sensors, actuators, functional modules, and accessories to choose from, Extremely fast adaptation.
- 1 x M5Stamp Pico
- 1 x Sticker
- 4 x Pin Headers
- 1 x 90° Grove Connector
- 1 x Hex Key
- Master Control Resource: ESP32-PICO-D4
- Flash: 4MB
- Input Voltage: 5V @ 500mA
- Power consumption: Normal standby:[email protected], WIFI STA mode: [email protected], Bluetooth mode data sending status: [email protected], Deep-sleep mode: [email protected]
- UI: Programmable physical keys x 1, Programmable RGB LED (SK6812) x 1
- Antenna Type: 2.4G 3D Antenna
- WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n (up to 150 Mbps for 802.11n), spectrum range: 2.4 GHz ~ 2.5 GHz
- Bluetooth: Blutooth V4.2 BR/EDR and BLE standard, NZIF receiver, sensitivity up to -97 dBm
- Module Resource Interface: ADC, DAC, touch sensor, SD/SDIO/MMC host controller, SPI, SDIO/SPI slave controller, EMAC, motor PWM, LED PWM, UART, I2C, I2S, IR remote controller, GPIO, pulse counter
- IO interface x12: G0, G1, G3, G26, G36, G18, G19, G21, G22, G25, G32, G33
- IO interface spacing: 2.54mm
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 60°C
- Net weight: 2.6g
- Gross weight: 6g
- Product Dimensions: 18 * 24 * 4.4mm
- Package Size: 85*55mm sealing bag (translucent)