BASIC is a cost-effective entry-level main controller for IoT applications. Powered by the Espressif ESP32 chipset, BASIC features two low-power xtensa® 32-bit Lx6 microprocessors with a main frequency of up to 240MHz. It comes equipped with 16M FLASH memory and a range of integrated peripherals, including a 2.0-inch full-color HD IPS display panel, speaker, TFCard slot, and more.
Notice: Basic has been updated to version V2.7. Please turn on the Power Switch on the Untern as shown in Figure 5 when using it.
Designed with a full-coverage housing, BASIC ensures reliable circuit stability, even in complex industrial environments. It offers a variety of interface resources, such as ADC, DAC, I2C, UART, SPI, and 15x IO pins at the bottom, providing extensive development possibilities. Whether you're working on product prototyping, industrial control, or intelligent building applications, BASIC offers an ideal solution.
Experience the convenience of BASIC's low-code development environment. It supports UIFlow, a graphical programming platform that eliminates the need for scripting and enables seamless cloud integration. BASIC is also fully compatible with popular development platforms like Arduino and ESP32-IDF. Additionally, it supports FreeRTOS, allowing efficient multitasking and program optimization.
With its 2.0-inch IPS display panel, built-in speaker, and TFCard slot, BASIC offers high integration for a compact and versatile solution. It includes a built-in lithium battery with integrated power management and supports the TypeC interface for convenient connectivity. The RF circuit is finely tuned to ensure stable and reliable wireless communication. Furthermore, BASIC provides expandability through its 15x IO pins, enabling easy integration with M5Stack's hardware and software ecosystem.
Power on/off operation:
Power on: Click the red power button on the left
Shutdown: Quickly double-click the red power button on the left
- *USB power supply *: By default, when USB is powered, it cannot be shut down
- Based on ESP32 development
- 16M FLASH
- Integrated full-color high-definition IPS display panel and a variety of hardware peripherals
- Rich resources interface, compatible with M5Stack stacking modules and sensors, highly expandable.
- Use M5CORE BOTTOM base built-in lithium battery, 15x IO leads.
- Compatible with multi-platform development:
- .NET nanoFramework
- 1x BASIC
- 10x Dupont line
- 1x Type-C USB(20cm)
- 1x manual
- 1x sticker
- ESP32-D0WDQ6-V3: 240MHz dual core, 600 DMIPS, 520KB SRAM, Wi-Fi
- Flash: 16MB
- Input power: 5V @ 500mA
- Interface: TypeC x1, I2C x1
- IO: G21, G22, G23, G19, G18, G3, G1, G16, G17, G2, G5, G25, G26, G35, G36
- Button: Physical button x 3
- LCD screen: 2.0"@320*240 ILI9342C IPS panel, maximum brightness 853nit
- Speaker: 1W-0928
- USB chip: CH9102F
- Antenna: 2.4G 3D Antenna
- Battery: 110mAh @ 3.7V
- Net weight: 47.2g
- Gross weight: 93g
- Product size: 54mm x 54mm x 18mm
- Packing size: 95 x 65 x 25mm
- Cover Material: Plastic ( PC )