ATOM Matrix, which has a size of only 24 * 24mm, is the most compact development board in the M5Stack development kit series. It provides more GPIO pins and is very suitable for handy and miniature embedded device development.
The main control adopts the ESP32-PICO-D4 chip, which comes integrated with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technologies and has 4MB of integrated SPI flash memory. The Atom board provides an Infra-Red LED along with the 5 * 5 RGB LED matrix on the panel, a built-in IMU sensor (MPU6886), and a PH2.0 interface.
The on-board USB interface (Type-C) enables rapid program uploading and execution. One M2 screw hole is provided on the back for mounting the board.
NOTE: We have set the brightness of RGB LED limited to 20. Pls DO NOT set it higher to avoid damaging the LED and acrylic screen.
- ESP32 PICO-based
- Programmable button
- 5 * 5 RGB LED matrix panel
- Built-in Infra-red LED
- Built-in MPU6886 Inertial Sensor
- Extendable Pins & Holes
- Program Platform:Arduino UIFlow
- ESP32: 240MHz dual core, 600 DMIPS, 520KB SRAM, Wi-Fi, dual mode Bluetooth
- Flash: 4MB
- Power Input: 5V @ 500mA
- Port: TypeC x 1, GROVE(I2C+I/0+UART) x 1
- PIN Port: G19, G21,G22,G23,G25, G33
- RGB LED: WS2812B x 25
- MEMS: MPU6886
- IR: Infrared transmission
- Button: Custom button x 1
- Antenna: 2.4G 3D Antenna
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F ( 0°C to 40°C )
- Size: 24 x 24 x 14 mm
- Weight: 14g
- Case Material:Plastic ( PC )