These reflectance sensors feature a linear array of IR emitter/phototransistor pair modules in a high-density (4 mm pitch) arrangement, which makes them well suited for applications that require precise detection of changes in contrast, such as line sensing. A variety of sensor counts are available so you can pick the ideal length for your application.
- Dimensions: 10.2 × 20.0 × 0.25 mm
- Operating voltage: 2.9 V to 5.5 V
- Sensor type: QTR
- Sensor count: 2
- Sensor pitch: 4 mm
- Full-brightness LED current: 30 mA (independent of supply voltage)
- Max board current: 32 mA
- Output format: analog voltages (0 V to VCC)
- Optimal sensing distance: 5 mm
- Maximum recommended sensing distance: 50 mm
- Weight: 0.5 g
Note: Unlike most of our products, these sensor arrays do not ship with any headers or connectors included, so you will need to supply your own or solder wires directly to the board to use it.
1x QTR-HD-02A Reflectance Sensor Array: 2-Channel, 4mm Pitch, Analog Output