These QTR reflectance sensor arrays feature seven IR emitter/phototransistor pair modules in a high-density (4 mm pitch) arrangement, which makes them well suited for applications that require precise detection of changes in contrast, such as line sensing. Unlike our original QTR sensor modules, these units have integrated LED drivers that provide brightness control independent of the supply voltage, which can be anywhere from 2.9 V to 5.5 V, while enabling optional dimming to any of 32 possible brightness settings. There are separate controls for the odd-numbered and even-numbered LEDs, which gives you extra options for detecting light reflected at various angles.
- Dimensions: 29 × 20 × 0.25 mm
- Operating voltage: 2.9 V to 5.5 V
- Max LED current: 30 mA
- Max board current: 125 mA
- Peak wavelength: 940 nm
- Output format: 7 digital I/O-compatible signals that can be read as a timed high pulse
- Optimal sensing distance: 0.5 cm
- Maximum recommended sensing distance: 5 cm
- Weight: 1.7 g
Note: Unlike most of our products, these sensor arrays do not ship with any headers or connectors included, so you will need to supply your own or solder wires directly to the board to use it.
1x Pololu QTR-HD-07RC Reflectance Sensor Array