COM.Zigbee is a Zigbee self-organizing network communication module launched by M5Stack. The module adopts the CC2630F128 solution, internally integrates the Zigbee protocol stack, and opens the serial communication interface. Integrated external antenna, single node stable communication distance up to 1km, 200-level router depth, through the MESH networking mode, you can extend your IoT application in a wide range, with both ultra-low power consumption and high sensitivity. The Zigbee network can support hundreds of nodes and has enhanced security features. It can provide complete and interoperable IoT solutions for home and building automation.
- When used with the FIRE main control, due to the PSRAM pin conflict, please switch the DIP switch pins of the module base to TX(0/13), RX(5/15), and the device can use USB/ External DC is used for power supply.
- When used with Core2 series main control, due to the different order of the base pin array, COM.X base pins TX(16), RX(17) correspond to the actual pins TX(14), RX of the Core2 main control (13) The equipment needs to use external DC for power supply.
Note: When using the CORE2 or CORE2-FOR-AWS main control to drive the module, please use the DC power input of the base and set the power mode to input mode (refer to the code below), otherwise it will not start normally
//kMBusModeOutput: Use USB or battery power
//kMBusModeInput: Use external power supply 5V, or DC interface
M5.begin(true, true, true, false, kMBusModeInput);
//Initialize Serial according to the actual connected pins
Serial2.begin(115200, SERIAL_8N1, 13, 14);
The module base has a DC power input interface. Please strictly follow the input range (5-12V) to prevent damage to the module when using this interface to connect to the power supply. The internal power DIP switch can adjust the voltage level of the internal terminal VIN to adapt to different modules.
- Quick access to the network without setting, initialize the coordinator and configure the router preset, which can realize the automatic access to the network by pressing the button three times
- Serial communication
- Low power consumption (module working current: 25mA, sleep 5uA)
- Dynamic routing maintenance, supporting 200-level routing depth
- Transmission speed 250Kbps
- Node communication distance 1km
- UART transparent transmission/broadcasting/P2P
- 1x Zigbee Unit
- 1x SMA antenna
- CC2630F128: ARM Cortex-M3 32bit
- communication: UART 38400bps 8N1(default)
- Communication distance: 1km (Open area)
- working frequency: 2.4GHZ (2405MHz-2480MHz, step:5MHz)
- DC interface specifications: 5.5mm
- Net weight: 37g
- Gross weight: 70g
- Product Size: 54*54*13.2mm
- Package Size: 165*60*36mm