WIFI Kit series is the new development of a low-cost network program, the main chip with ESP32, LX6 dual-core processor, computing power up to 600 DMIPS, built-in chip 520KB SRAM, 802.11 b/g/N HT40 Wi-Fi transceiver, baseband , protocol stack and LWIP, integrated dual-mode Bluetooth (Traditional Bluetooth and BLE low power Bluetooth).
This product is based on the WIFI Kit 32 added SX1276 chip, that is, LoRa remote modem, applicable frequency: 868mhz, over-148dBm high sensitivity, +20dBm power, high reliability, transmission distance (measured open range communication Distance 2.6 km).
Onboard 32MB flash, Wi-Fi antenna, 0.96 inch blue OLED display, lithium battery charging circuit and interface, CP2102 USB to serial chip, the perfect support for Arduino development environment, can be very easy and fast for program verification and product development.
Integrate the functions of MCU, SX125x LoRa chip, high frequency loop switch, high frequency circuit, lithium battery management, USB to serial port, etc.
Users only need a Micro USB connection to get full Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and LoRa functionality.
- Better design with lower power consumption
The ESP32 chip has industry-leading levels of low-power performance, including fine-resolution clock gate control, power-saving mode, and dynamic voltage regulation. Designed for mobile devices, wearable electronics, and Internet of Things applications. Quiescent current 800uA ± 50uA(the commands executed by the MCU need to be read by the FLASH chip on the board, so the power consumption can't reach the limit)
The new version of WIFI LoRa 32 has redesigned the circuit part and improved the safety and stability of the circuit under the premise of keeping the pin order and the previous generation unchanged. including better impedance matching and more scientific power supply circuits. Working at -30°C to +80°C temperature range.
Support WIFI802.11 b/g/n/e/i ,Traditional Bluetooth and BLE low-power dual-mode Bluetooth;
Provide exclusive LoRaWAN protocol source code running on ESP32 and provide technical support.
- Frequency: 240MHz
- FLASH:64M bits
- The processor: 2xTensilica LX6 + 1xULP The processor
- Main control chip:ESP32
- LoRachip support frequency band: SX1276(868MHZ)
- Open communication distance:3KM
- Computing power: Up to 600 dmips
- Dual mode Bluetooth: Traditional Bluetooth and BLE Low Power Bluetooth
- The development environment: Perfect support for Arduino
- Working voltage: 3.3v~ 7v
- Operating range temperature:-40~80°C
- Receiver sensitivity: -139dbm(SF12, BW125KHz)
- UDP sustained throughput:135Mbps
- USB to UART bridge chip: CP2102
- WIFI support mode: sniffer?station?softAP and Wi-Fi Direct
Technical data of antenna
- Connector type: ipex
- Band definition: 868-915 mhz
- Ratio of standing wave: <= 1.5
- Gain: 3dBi
- Maximum power: 10 watts
- Input impedance: 50 ohms
Scope of delivery
- 1x LoRa SX1276 ESP32 OLED WIFI 868MHz
- 1x3dBi U. FL IPEX to SMA connector antenna for Lora 868Mhz