These are light and thin lithium ion polymer batteries. The battery has an electrical charge of 2000 mAh at a nominal voltage of 3.7V. This battery has a built-in protection circuit module that provides over-voltage, under-voltage, and over-current protection and a standard JST-PHR-2 connector.
This product is not recommended for use in the following scenarios where high instantaneous performance is required: model airplanes, helicopters, drones, etc.
|Type||LiPo||maximum charging current||2A|
|Capacity||2000mAh||maximum discharge current||2A|
|Rated voltage||3.7V||Pulse Discharge Current||2 A|
|End of discharge voltage||3 V||Pulse stream duration||<100 ms|
|End of charge voltage||4.2V||Connector system||JST-PHR-2|
|Dimensions||60x38x8 mm||Item Weight||38 g|
For more detailed information, you can download the data sheet in the documents
Scope of delivery:
1x LiPo battery lithium-ion polymer battery 3.7V 2000mAh with JST-PHR-2 connector LP803860
- Do not immerse the battery in water or seawater, and store the battery in a cool, dry environment in standby mode.
- Do not short-circuit the battery by connecting the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals directly with metal objects such as wire.
- Do not solder the battery directly or pierce the battery with a nail or other sharp object.
- Do not use or store the battery in extremely high temperatures (e.g. in strong direct sunlight or in a vehicle in extremely hot weather). Otherwise, it may overheat, ignite, or deteriorate in performance and lifespan will be shortened.
- Do not use the battery in places with high static electricity, otherwise the safety devices may be damaged, resulting in a dangerous situation.
- Do not transport or store the battery with metal objects such as necklaces, hairpins, etc.
- If the battery emits an odor, generates heat, becomes discolored or deformed, or appears abnormal in any way during use, charging, or storage, remove it from the device immediately or the charger. take out and lay out in a closed container, e.g. a metal box.
Lithium batteries to be disposed of are hazardous waste, so they do not belong in household waste. These old batteries, as well as empty batteries and accumulators, must be handed in at recycling centers or collection points of GRS (Foundation Community Battery Takeback System), of which we are a member (our usage and contract number with GRS is 17081800). Of course, the old batteries can also be handed in directly to a specialist dealer or a certified collection point or to us. The return of old batteries is always free of charge. We are registered with the Federal Environment Agency.
Waste batteries can contain harmful substances that can damage the environment or health if not disposed of properly. Batteries and accumulators also contain important raw materials such as iron, zinc, manganese or nickel and are reused.