This is a 24-bit high precision barometric pressure sensor, which allows accurate altitude tracing, as well as barometric pressure / temperature measuring. It supports both I2C and SPI interfaces, also is compatible with 3.3V/5V voltage levels.
Due to its ultra small form factor, low power consumption, low noise and high precision, the BMP388 Barometric Pressure Sensor is suited for applications such as drones, accurate altimeter, environment monitoring, and IoT projects, and so on.
- Supports I2C (default) / SPI interface
- Onboard voltage level translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V operating voltage
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Communication interface: I2C/SPI
- Barometric pressure operation range: 300~1250hPa
- Barometric pressure absolute accuracy: ±0.40hPa (@900~1100hPa, 25~40?)
- Barometric pressure relative accuracy: ±0.08hPa (@900~1100hPa, 25~40?)
- Temperature coefficient offset: ±0.75Pa/K (@700~1100hPa, -20~65?))
- Temperature absolute accuracy: ±0.5? (0~65?)
- Possible resolution: 0.016Pa (high precision mode)
- Possible sampling rate: 200Hz
- Operating voltage: -40~85?
- Dimension: 32mm × 20mm
- Mounting hole size: 2.0mm
|VCC||3.3V/5V power supply|
|INT||Interrupt output, can be connected to I/O|
1x BMP388 Barometric Pressure Sensor
1x PH2.0 5PIN wire