1872×1404, 10.3inch flexible E-Ink raw display, parallel port, without PCB
This is a flexible E-Ink raw display, 10.3inch, 1872×1404 resolution, communicating via parallel port, supports partial refresh.
Compared with normal e-Paper panels, this is a flexible panel and it's thinner and lighter.
Due to the advantages like low power consumption, wide viewing angle, clear display without electricity, it is an ideal choice for applications such as ebook reader, e-ink display, industrial instruments, and so on.
- Flexible e-Paper
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Comes with development resources and manual (driver board schematic, examples for Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Interface: parallel port
- Outline dimension: 227.7mm × 165.8mm × 0.647mm
- Display size: 209.664mm × 157.248mm
- Dot pitch: 0.112mm × 0.112mm
- Resolution: 1872 × 1404
- Display color: black, white
- Gray scale: 2-16 (1-4 bit)
- Full refresh time: 450ms
- Viewing angle: >170°
Wiki : www.waveshare.com/wiki/10.3inch_e-Paper_HAT_(D)
Actual Weight: 0.268 kg
Note: This is a raw display, for easy testing and comparing, please consider the one with driver board: 10.3inch e-Paper HAT (D)
- 10.3inch e-Paper (D) x1