UPS HAT (B) for Raspberry Pi, 5V Uninterruptible Power Supply, 5A high current, pogo pins connector
- Li-ion and Li-po batteries are quite unstable. They may cause fire, personal injury, or property damage, if they're not properly recharged or used.
- Do not reversely connect the polarities when recharging or discharging the battery. Do not use inferior charger/charging panel to recharge the battery.
- Do not mix use old batteries with new ones, avoid using batteries of different brands.
- When buying Lithium battery, should always make sure the battery specification is compatible with the expansion board. Choose batteries from formal manufacturer, and ensure the batteries will work stably and safely by aging test.
- Lithium batteries have limited cycle life, they will also deteriorate as time goes by. Should be replaced with new ones when the batteries reaching their max cycle life, or working over two years, whichever comes first.
- Should be placed carefully and properly, keep it away from inflammables and explosives articles, away from children, avoid any safety accident caused by careless storage.
- Designed for Raspberry Pi series, compatible with Raspberry Pi 3 / 3B+ / 4B, etc.
I2C bus communication, monitoring the batteries voltage, current, power, and remaining capacity in real time
- Multi battery protection circuits: over charge/discharge protection, over current protection, short circuit protection, and reverse protection, along with the equalizing charge feature, more safe and stable
- Onboard 5V regulator, up to 5A continuous output current, more sufficient power source for Raspberry Pi
- 5V USB output, convenient for powering other boards
- Batteries warning indicators, easy to check if the battery is connected correctly
- Comes with development resources and manual
- Output voltage: 5V
- Charger: 8.4V 2A
- Control bus: I2C
- Dimensions: 56 x 85mm
- Battery support: 2x 18650 Li batteries (NOT included)
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
- It is able to charge the batteries and provide power output at the same time from external power supplyAutomatically switch over to batteries output if external power supply is unavailable, keeps the system running without any trouble
pogo pins connector
- Powering the Raspberry Pi via pogo pins, without using any GPIO resource,compatible with Raspberry Pi 3 / 3B+ / 4B, etc.
Real time monitoring
- monitoring the batteries voltage, current, power, and remaining capacity via I2C. When the voltage dips too low, it is possible to save files properly and then shutdown the system by software, to avoid any data loss
Safe and stable circuit design
- Protection circuits for over charge/discharge, over current, short circuit, and reversealong with the equalizing charge feature, more safe and stable
Battery warning indicators
- easy to check if the battery is connected correctly
The 18650 batteries are NOT included
Please note that the battery length SHOULD be less than 67mm, some batteries with protection plate in the market are NOT supported.
- UPS HAT (B) x1
- EU plug 8.4V battery charger x1
- Acrylic protection panel x1
- Screws pack x1