The USB-CAN Analyzer is a cost-effective high quality and easy to use USB to CAN adapter. Compared with the 50$ or more expensive CAN Bus Analyzer, CAN Bus Tester, or CAN Bus Sniffer, the USB-CAN Analyzer only needs half the price, but it is even more convenient and easy to use. You can just communicate your CAN Bus device with your computer via the USB cable, then this tiny case will work as your can bus analyzer tool, can bus diagnostic tools, or can bus scanner.
We have released a wide variety of CAN BUS devices, this USB-CAN Analyzer can be used with these devices. You can easily import the acquired CAN BUS data to your computer for analysis. With the help of the supporting software, you can use this USB-CAN Analyzer to develop, test, manage, and maintain CAN Bus network, as well as receiving, sending, analyzing CAN data. We will continue to update the software, fix known bugs, and add new features. If you have problems or have good suggestions during use, please leave a message in the FAQ or post to the forum.
You can see an onboard green jumper cap as the following figure shown. When you add this jumper on, a 120? terminating resistor will be added to the circuit. Conversely, when you remove the jumper cap, the resistor will not be added into the circuit. Normally, you need to keep this jumper cap because the CAN device under test and the CAN analyzer are at the ends of the CAN network. If you want to know more, please check 120-ohm terminating resistor page from NI.
In the past, our resource was confusing, which have caused a lot of troubles for many customers. We have reorganized the resources and upgraded the software. Now you can find the complete instructions and the latest version of the software, as well as the window and Linux drivers in the document area.
Optimized the conversion protocol, improved conversion efficiency.
Saving the customized settings automatically.
Hex number converts to Decimal number visualized in the software. Decimal number show both value with symbol and without symbol, don’t need to use calculator.
Customized receiving ID, easy to debug.
Visualized CAN bus status. Convenient for analyze CAN Bus problem.
Can be saved as Excel or TXT file.
Receiving data can be refreshed and checked in order.
Support CAN2.0A(Standard) and CAN2.0B?Expansion?
CAN baud rate?5K~1M?, customized CAN baud rate.
CAN send and receive data with time tag?can show the receiving data in order?can refresh data easily.
Data can be sent by single frame, multiple frames, manually, regularly, you can even set a certain time to send.
- Response to data received from a certain ID.
- Can check CAN Bus status manually.
- Can set to receive from the wanting ID directly, without setting filtering ID or shield ID.
- 4 working mode
- Standard Mode: CAN communication
- Loop Mode: Self-testing, in this mode, the analyzer will send and receive data itself, and also send data to CAN Bus.
- Quiet Mode: Only use to monitor CAN Bus without influence.
- Loop Quiet Mode: Warm testing
- Data can be saved as TXT or Excel.
- Baud rate of virtual COM port can also be modified, default baud rate over 1M, so don’t need to worry about conversion efficiency.
- All customized settings saved automatically.
- Easy secondary development?only need to handle 1 command.
- Transparent Transition function
- Software supports English