Microduino-nRF24 is a high-speed embedded wireless data transmission module.
- Fully integrated link layer on the module makes it easy to develop.
- With automatic retransmission function, it can automatically detect and resend lost packets and the retransmission time and frequency can be controlled by software.
- With packets that can automatically save un-received response signals.
- With automatic reply function, the module can send response signal automatically after receiving valid data and need no reprogramming.
- Capable of setting six receiving channels' address synchronously and opening the receiving channels selectively.
- Standard pin 2.54mm spacing interface, making it convenient for embedded application.
- Small, stackable and economic.
- Open source hardware circuit design and Arduino compatible programming development environment.
- With a uniform Microduino interface standard and rich peripheral modules, it can easily connect with other Microduino modules and sensors.
- 2.54mm(0.1 inch) pin pitch, compatible with bread boards and pegboards.
- Global open 2.4GHz ISM band with the maximum transmission power of 0DBM and free license to use.
- Low operation voltage: 1.9-3.6 V.
- SMA antenna, easy to change.
- Support six channels' data transmission.
- High rate: 2MBPS. Due to short transmission rate in the air, it largely reduces collision in wireless transmission. (Set 2MBPS or 256 KBPS, 1 MBPS air transmission rate with software)
- Multi-point frequency: With 125 frequency points, it meets the requirement of multi-point communication and frequency hopping communication.
- Low consumption: With fast air transmission and startup, it greatly reduces the current consumption when communicating in the response mode.
For more detail information about this Product, please check the Datasheet Below.
1 x Microduino nRF high Speed embedded Wireless Data Transmission Module