keyestudio Nano ch340 is a tiny control board based on Arduino platform, which is deeply popular. We specially design this NANO shield, fully compatible with keyestudio Nano ch340.
The NANO shield has brought out digital and analog pins of keyestudio Nano ch340 into 3PIN headers (GND, 5V, Signal) with pin pitch of 2.54mm.
The NANO shield also leads out frequently-used communication pins, such as serial port communication and I2C communication. It’s greatly easy to connect keyestudio Nano ch340 and other sensor modules.
It comes with a power indicator and a reset button as well.
For external power, the NANO shield comes with a PH2.0-2P connector (input DC7-12V); a Power_Switch for power control.
To supply power for other sensors, the NANO shield comes with a 3-way DC3.3V power output pin header with pin pitch of 2.54mm.
It comes with 4 fixing holes with a diameter of 3mm, so easy to mount on other devices.
- Extends 12 digital pins into 3pin header
- Extends 8 analog pins into 3pin header
- Comes with a serial communication pin header (for Bluetooth module)
- Comes with an I2C communication pin
- Comes with 3-way DC 3.3V power output pin
- Comes with a power indicator and a reset button
- Comes with an external power connector(0-2P)and a control button
- Voltage input: DC7-12V
- Power connector: PH2.0-2P
- Pin/Female header: 2.54mm
- Fixing hole diameter: 3mm
- Dimensions: 57mm*54mm*17mm
- Weight: 20.4g