Keyestudio UNO MAX kit contains a Max development board, acrylic boards, screws, copper bushes and USB cable(With Type C port).
keyestudio Max development board is an Arduino uno-compatible board, which isbased on ATmega328P MCU, and with a cp2102 Chip as a UART-to-USB converter.MAX development board integrates three LEDs, two 6812RGB LEDs, two button switches, a buzzer, a microphone sensor, a light sensor, and an 8*16 dot matrix.
Using the onboard hardware, you can start 20 project courses. If you are a beginner, a MAX board is enough!
MAX can also be connected to all arduino sensors and modules, and it is also compatible with all arduino shield boards.
Now, use MAX to enter the magical world of ARDUINO!
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P-PU
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): DC7-12V
- Digital I/O Pins: : 14 (D0-D13) (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- PWM Digital I/O Pins: 6 (D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, D11)
- Analog Input Pins: 6 (A0-A5)
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 20 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328P-PU) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328P-PU)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328P-PU)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- LED_BUILTIN: D13