The DS18B20 digital thermometer provides 9-bit to 12-bit Celsius temperature measurements and has an alarm function with nonvolatile user-programmable upper and lower trigger points. The DS18B20 communicates over a 1-Wire bus that by definition requires only one data line (and ground) for communication with a central micro-processor. In addition, the DS18B20 can derive power directly from the data line (?parasite power?), eliminating the need for an external power supply.
Each DS18B20 has a unique 64-bit serial code, which allows multiple DS18B20s to function on the same 1-Wire bus. Thus, it is simple to use one microprocessor to control many DS18B20s distributed over a large area. Applications that can benefit from this feature include HVAC environmental controls, temperature monitoring systems inside buildings, equipment, or machinery, and process monitoring and control systems.
- Unique 1-Wire® Interface Requires Only One Port Pin for Communication
- Reduce Component Count with Integrated Temperature Sensor and EEPROM
- Measures Temperatures from -55°C to +125°C (-67°F to +257°F)
- ±0.5°C Accuracy from -10°C to +85°C
- Programmable Resolution from 9 Bits to 12 Bits
- No External Components Required
- Parasitic Power Mode Requires Only 2 Pins for Operation (DQ and GND)
- Simplifies Distributed Temperature-Sensing Applications with Multidrop Capability
- Each Device Has a Unique 64-Bit Serial Code Stored in On-Board ROM
- Flexible User-Definable Nonvolatile (NV) Alarm Settings with Alarm Search Command Identifies Devices with Temperatures Outside Programmed Limits
1x WeMos DS18B20 Shield für D1 mini
2x Stiftleiste kurz
2x Buchsenleiste kurz
2x Buchsenleiste lang