ARM Cortex-M3 development board designed for NXP LPC series, features the LPC1768 MCU, and integrates various standard interfaces, pretty easy for peripheral expansions.
Open1768 is an ARM Cortex-M3 development board that features an LPC1768 device as the microcontroller. It supports further expansion with various optional accessory boards for specific application. The modular and open design makes it the ideal for starting application development with ARM Cortex-M3 microcontroller.
What's On Board
- LPC1768FBD100:the high performance ARM Cortex-M3 LPC MCU which features:
- Core: Cortex-M3 32-bit RISC
- Operating Frequency: 100MHz Max
- Operating Voltage: 2.4-3.6V (3.3V typical)
- Memories: 512kB Flash, 64kB RAM
- Communication Interfaces: 2 x SPI, 2 x SSP, 4 x UART, 3 x I2C, 1 x I2S, 6 x PWM, 8 x ADC, 1 x DAC
- Debugging/Programming: supports SWD interfaces, supports ISP through UART
- AMS1117-3.3: 3.3V voltage regulator
- LM3526-L: USB power switch and over-current protection
- Power switch
- Power indicator
- LEDs: convenient for indicating I/O status and/or program running state
- USB communication indicator
- Reset button
- User keys: for I/O input test and/or program control
- Joystick: five positions
- 12M crystal oscillator: enables the MCU run at 48M frequency by frequency multiplication
- 32.768K crystal oscillator: for internal RTC, also supports clock calibration
- USB HOST port: for connecting USB flash drive, etc.
- CAN2 interface: communicates with accessory boards which feature the CAN device conveniently
- CAN1 interface: communicates with accessory boards which feature the CAN device conveniently
- I2C0 interface: easily connects to I2C peripherals such as I/O expander (PCF8574), EEPROM (AT24Cxx), etc.
- SPI0 | SPI1 interface: for connecting SPI peripherals, such as DataFlash (AT45DBxx), SD card, MP3, etc.
- Ethernet interface: easily connects the MCU to ethernet network by using an additional ethernet module, such as DP83848 Ethernet Board, etc.
- ONE-WIRE interface: easily connects to ONE-WIRE devices (TO-92 package), such as temperature sensor (DS18B20), electronic registration number (DS2401), etc.
- I2S interface (including I2C1, I2C2 interfaces): easily connects to I2S and/or I2C peripherals such as Stereo Audio Device, FRAM (FM24CLxx), etc.
- LCD interface: combined with an 8-bit to 16-bit adapter, supports connecting the 3.2 inch multi-color touch screen LCD (the adapter and LCD are included in Package A/B)
- UART2 | UART3 interface: for connecting UART peripherals, such as RS232, RS485, USB TO UART, etc.
- PS/2 interface: easily connects to PS/2 keyboard and/or mouse
- Modem interface (including UART1 interface): for connecting Modem and/or UART peripherals, such as RS232, RS485, USB TO UART, etc.
- 8 I/Os interface (including 3-ch AD, 1-ch DA)
- for connecting accessory boards which using I/O control, such as 8 Push Buttons, Motor, etc.
- also integrates AD/DA function for AD/DA testing
- ISP interface (including UART0 interface): for connecting ISP modules and/or UART peripherals, such as RS232, RS485, USB TO UART, etc.
- USB port: communicating with PC
- 5V DC jack
- 5V/3.3V power input/output: usually used for power output, and/or common ground with other application board
- MCU pins connector: all the MCU pins are accessible on expansion connectors for further expansion
- JTAG/SWD interface: for debugging/programming
- LEDs jumper
- User keys jumper
- Joystick jumper
- PS/2 jumper
For jumper 32-35:
- short the jumper to connect to I/Os used in example code
- open the jumper to connect to other custom pins via jumper wires
- VBAT selection jumper
- short the jumper to use system power supply
- open the jumper to make it possible to connect the VBAT to external power, such as battery
Note:The Open1768 supports programming via UART BOOT LOAD, a USB TO UART accessory board is also provided in the package.The Open1768 does NOT integrate any debugging function, a debugger is required.The Open1768 Standard includes only ONE accessory board -- LPC ISP (mini).
- Open1768 development board x 1
- LPC ISP (mini) x 1
- USB type A plug to mini-B plug cable x 1
- 4-pin wire x 2
- 2-pin wire x 2
- USB power cable x 1
- Software CD x 1