Waveshare JetBot AI Kit Accessories Add-ons for Jetson Nano to Build JetBot
Welcome the JetBot, an actual smart robot powered by Jetson Nano. With the intelligent eye (front camera), facial recognition, object tracking, auto line following, and collision avoidance can be easily achieved. It also comes with ROS nodes code, which makes it easy to get started with the open source ROS (Robot Operating System), and to learn the system framework and concepts of ROS.
If you've got a Jetson Nano on your desk right now, combined with our open source codes and tutorials, these add-ons would be the ideal choice for you to learn AI robot designing and development.
Note: Jetson Nano is NOT included.
- Adopts 3x 18650 batteries (NOT included), high battery capacity, up to 12.6V voltage output, more powerful driving force
- Integrates S-8254AA + AO4407A lithium battery protection circuit, provides protections for over-charge, over-discharge, over-current, and short circuit
- Onboard APW7313 voltage regulator, provides stable 5V voltage for the Jetson Nano
- Onboard TB6612FNG dual H-bridge motor driver
- Onboard 0.91inch 128×32 pixels OLED, allows to display robot IP address, RAM, battery life, etc.
- Onboard ADS1115 AD acquisition chip for monitoring the battery in real time
1x Waveshare Accessories Kit for JetBot AI
- 1x Metal box
- 1x Camera holder
- 1x Acrylic piece
- 1x JetBot expansion board
- 1x IMX219-160 Camera
- 1x Wireless-AC8265
- 2x Motor
- 2x Wheel
- 2x Omni-direction wheel
- 1x Power adapter EU head
- 1x 12.6V battery charger
- 1x Wireless gamepad
- 2x Screwdriver
- 1x 6Pin 9cm cable
- 1x Screws pack
- 1x Spanner
- 1x Cooling fan
Note: this product requires three 18650 batteries to work, which are NOT included and should be purchased separately.
please properly keep the Jetson products' original packing box and accessories (if any) for warranty service, and the serial numbers on the product and packing box MUST be matched, otherwise, the original manufacturer will reject returning / repairing.