- IPS screen, 1024x600 hardware resolution, configurable by software (up to 1920x1080)
- Supports popular mini PCs such as Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano, BB Black, Banana Pi, as well as general desktop computers
- When works with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali/Retropie/WIN10 IOT, driver free
- When work as a computer monitor, supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7, five-points touch, and driver free
- Supports popular game consoles like Microsoft XBOX360, Sony PS4, and Nintendo Switch, etc.
- Multi languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment, etc.
- 3.5mm audio jack, speaker connector, supports HDMI audio output
- Also supports VGA input (specific cable is required and should be purchased separately)
Using with Game Consoles:
|Part Number||Microsoft XBOX||Sony PS4||Nintendo Switch|
|3.5inch HDMI LCD||v||v||v||v||v||v|
|5inch HDMI LCD (G)||v||v||v||v||v||v|
|5inch HDMI LCD (H)||v||v||v||v||v||v|
|7inch HDMI LCD||v||×||v||×||v||×|
|7inch HDMI LCD (H)||v||v||v||v||v||v|
|10.1inch HDMI LCD||v||×||v||×||v||×|
|10.1inch HDMI LCD (B)||×||×||×||×||v||×|
|10.1inch HDMI LCD (D)||v||v||×||×||v||v|
|10.1inch HDMI LCD (H)||v||v||×||×||v||v|
|13.3inch HDMI LCD (H)||v||v||v||v||v||v|
- Limited by the game console OS, the touch function is unavailable.
- Sound support means, it is possible for the game console to output sound signal via LCD embedded speaker, external speaker interface, or earphone jack.
Interfaces and Keys:
- 1x 7inch HDMI LCD (H)
- 1x HDMI cable
- 1x USB type A plug to micro B plug cable
- 1x Quick start sheet
Note: Raspberry Pi and Speaker (8O 5W) in the photos are NOT included.