7 inch Capacitive Touch Screen LCD, HDMI interface, supports various systems,also for New Raspberry Pi 3 model B
- 800×480 high resolution
- Capacitive touch control
- Supports Raspberry Pi, and driver is provided (works with custom Raspbian directly)
- Supports BB Black, comes with related images like : Angstrom
- Supports Banana Pi / Banana Pro, comes with related images like : Lubuntu, Raspbian
- Not only for mini-PCs, it can work as a computer monitor just like any other general HDMI screen (touch function is unavailable in this case)
- HDMI interface for displaying, USB interface for touch control
- Back light control to lower power consumption
Weight: 0.318 kg
- 7inch HDMI LCD (C) x 1
- HDMI cable x 1
- USB type A plug to micro B plug cable x 1
- RPi screws pack (4pcs) x 1
- DVD × 1
In order to apply this Display with Raspberry Pi 3, please use the latest version of Rasbian:
After burning the image on your SD card, plug it again on your computer, and download the following zip file, unzip and copy it, replace the config.txt in your SD card. Then you can plug the SD card on your Raspberry Pi 3.
Document for 7 inch Display:
1. Downloads: Config file zum kompatibel mit Raspberry Pi 3.
Development resources: demo codes, schematic, datasheets, etc.
Click here to download