- 800x480 hardware resolution, configurable by software (up to 1920x1080)
- Capacitive touch control
- Supports popular mini PCs such as Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano, BB Black, Banana Pi, as well as general desktop computers
- When works with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali/Retropie/WIN10 IOT, driver free
- When work as a computer monitor, supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7, five-points touch, and driver free
- Supports popular game consoles like Microsoft XBOX360, Sony PS4, and Nintendo Switch, etc.
- Multi languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment, etc.
- 3.5mm audio jack, speaker connector, supports HDMI audio output
- Also supports VGA input (specific cable is required and should be purchased separately)
Using with Game Consoles
|Part Number||Microsoft XBOX||Sony PS4||Nintendo Switch|
|3.5inch HDMI LCD||v||v||v||v||v||v|
|5inch HDMI LCD (G)||v||v||v||v||v||v|
|5inch HDMI LCD (H)||v||v||v||v||v||v|
|7inch HDMI LCD||v||×||v||×||v||×|
|7inch HDMI LCD (H)||v||v||v||v||v||v|
|10.1inch HDMI LCD||v||×||v||×||v||×|
|10.1inch HDMI LCD (B)||×||×||×||×||v||×|
|10.1inch HDMI LCD (D)||v||v||×||×||v||v|
|10.1inch HDMI LCD (H)||v||v||×||×||v||v|
|13.3inch HDMI LCD (H)||v||v||v||v||v||v|
- Limited by the game console OS, the touch function is unavailable.
- Sound support means, it is possible for the game console to output sound signal via LCD embedded speaker, external speaker interface, or earphone jack.
1x 5inch HDMI LCD (H)
1x HDMI cable
1x USB type A plug to micro B plug cable
1x RPi screws pack (4pcs)
1x Quick start sheet