This item is compatible with 3.2inch RPi LCD (B) (the only differences are screen size and keys count), and can be an ideal substitute in most cases.
320×240, 2.8 inch Resistive Touch Screen TFT LCD, Designed for Raspberry Pi
- 320×240 resolution
- Resistive touch control
- Supports any revision of Raspberry Pi (directly-pluggable)
- Drivers provided (works with your own Raspbian/Ubuntu directly)
- Size perfectly fits the Pi
- 4 user keys
- High quality immersion gold surface plating
- Supports Raspbian system, enables your system to:
- Take photos by touching (up to 17 camera modes)
- Support software keyboard (system interaction without keyboard/mouse)
Wiki : www.waveshare.com/wiki/2.8inch_RPi_LCD_(A)
- Why the LCD doesn't work with my Raspbian?
- To use the LCD with the Raspberry Pi official image, driver should be installed first. Please refer to the user manual.
However, for the first testing, you may want to use our provided image directly.
- Why the LCD still doesn't work with the Waveshare provided image?
- Make sure the hardware connection is correct and connects fine.
Make sure the image in TF card is burnt correctly.
The PWR will keep on and the ACT will keep blinking when the Raspberry Pi starts up successfully, in case both of the two LEDs keep on, it is possible that the image was burnt incorrectly OR the TF card was in bad contact.
- Which power supply should I use?
- It is strongly recommended to use a stand-alone 5V/2A power adapter, because the PC's USB port might have not enough power to support the Pi and LCD.
For more info, please check the wiki page.
Have a look :
Weight: 0.067 kg
- 2.8inch RPi LCD (A) x 1
- Touch pen x 1
- RPi screws pack (2pcs) x 2
- DVD × 1