This is an E-Ink display HAT for Raspberry Pi, 2.13inch, 250x122 resolution, with embedded controller, communicating via SPI interface, supports partial refresh.
Due to the advantages like ultra low power consumption, wide viewing angle, great effect under sunlight, it is an ideal choice for applications such as shelf label, industrial instrument, and so on.
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W/Zero WH/2B/3B/3B+
- Preserved solder pads for SPI interface, for connecting with other controller boards like Arduino/Nucleo, etc.
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V MCUs
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V /5 V
- Interface: SPI
- Outline dimension: 65mm × 30.2mm
- Display size: 23.71mm × 48.55mm
- Dot pitch: 0.194 × 0.194
- Resolution: 250 × 122
- Display color: black, white
- Grey level: 2
- Refresh power: 26.4mV(typ.)
- Standby power: <0.17mV
- Viewing angle: >170°
Weight: 0.014 kg
1 x 2.13inch e-Paper HAT
1 x RPi screws pack (2pcs)
1 x PH2.0 20cm 8Pin