- 1024x600 hardware resolution
- Resistive touch control
- Compatible and Direct-connect with any revision of Raspberry Pi (except the Pi 1 model B or Pi Zero, which requires an HDMI cable)
- Drivers provided (works with your own Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali/Retropie)
- Also works as a computer monitor, in this case, touch panel is unavailable and HDMI cable is required
- HDMI interface for displaying, no I/Os required (however, the touch panel still needs I/Os)
- Backlight can be turned off to lower power consumption
- Limited by the game console OS, the touch function is unavailable.
- Sound support means, it is possible for the game console to output sound signal via LCD embedded speaker, external speaker interface, or earphone jack.
- 1x 10.1inch HDMI LCD
- 1x HDMI connector
- 1x HDMI to micro HDMI connector
- 1x Touch pen
- 1x RPi screws pack (4pcs)
- 1x Quick start sheet