WaveShare nRF52840 Bluetooth 5.0 Evaluation Kit Arduino Raspberry Pi Connectivity
NRF52840 Eval Kit is a development/evaluation kit based on nRF52840, features Arduino / Raspberry Pi connectivity, and several commonly used peripherals. It supports the new generation Bluetooth 5.0, compared to Bluetooth 4.0, the data rate is twice, up to 2Mbps, the transfer distance is quadruple. Based on the ARM Cortex-M4F architecture, the CPU frequency achieves up to 64MHz. Bluetooth MESH and 2.4GHz radio are also available, that means higher performance, and more suitable applications.
Thanks to the onboard Arduino / Raspberry Pi compatible headers, both Arduino shields and Raspberry Pi HATs can be attached at the same time, make it easy to use more expansion resources.
Note: Arduino shield and Raspberry Pi HAT in the photos are not included.
- Arduino connectivity, supports Arduino shields
- Raspberry Pi connectivity, supports Raspberry Pi HATs
- Integrates CP2102 USB TO UART, for serial debugging
- Onboard several peripherals and interfaces, convenient for study / development
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Bluetooth 5.0 / Bluetooth MESH)
- nRF52840 is an ultra-low power, flexible wireless system on chip (SoC), it is the ideal choice for short range wireless applications such as wearable devices, interactive entertainment devices, etc.
- Bluetooth 5.0, IEEE 802.15.4-2006, multiprotocol 2.4 GHz transceiver
- Compatible with nRF52, nRF51, nRF24L, and nRF24AP series
- ARM Cortex-M4F 32-bit processor (with FPU, 64MHz)
- 1MB flash and 256kB RAM
- 48x GPIOs
- 2x two wire interface (I2C compatible)
- 1x I2S digital audio interface
- 12-bit / 200KSPS ADC
- 1x USB2.0
- 1x QSPI serial (32Mbps)
- 4x SPI main interfaces, 3x SPI slave interfaces
- 2x UART
- 4-ch PWM
- 1x SWD
- Operating voltage: 1.7V~5.5V
1x NRF52840 Eval Kit
1x USB type A plug to micro B plug cable
1x NFC antenna