WIFI501 is a mother board designed to be used with WiFi modules like WIFI232 series, WIFI-LPT100. It provides an easy way to test/evaluate these WiFi to UART modules.
- What's onboard: USB to UART connector, Reload button, LED indicators, Reset button, RJ45 Ethernet connector, RS485 connector
- Indicators: Power, Ready, Link, RXD, TXD, PWM
- Powered from DC 5V
- Provides TCP/IP host computer examples (VB / Delphi / Borland C++)
How to Use
- Reload button: power up, press and hold it (>=3s) then release, to restore the module to its factory settings immediately
- Ready indicator: lights up when the WiFi module starts up successfully
- Link indicator: works with the WIFI232 series modules, lights up when network connection detected
- PWM indicator: works with the WIFI-LPT100 module, the indicator brightness will be changed while PWM output was enabled
Note: WIFI module and cables in the photo are NOT included in the price.
- WIFI501 x1
Development resources: demo codes, schematic, datasheets, etc.
Click here to download