1. SD card interface works with FAT16 or FAT32 formatted card. 3.3V level shifter circuit prevents damage to the SD card.
2. Real Time-Watch (RTC) keeps going the time, even when the Arduino is not connected. The battery backup lasts for many years.
3. that you get started Included libraries and sample code for both SD and RTC quickly. Prototyping area for soldering connectors, circuits or sensors.
4. Onboard 3.3V regulator is both a reliable reference voltage and also reliably running SD cards that require a lot of power to run.
5. Working with Arduino UNO, Duemilanove, Diecimila, Leonardo or ADK / Mega R3 or later. ADK / Mega R2 or lower are not supported.
Size: 68x53x23mm (approx)
Regulators Voltage: 3.3V
Battery: CR1220 3V
Scope of supply:
1x data logger module
1x Lithium cells
Compatible 1x Arduino Uno R3 Board
1x USB cable
Development resources: demo codes, schematic, datasheets, etc.
Click here to download
|Product weight:||0,08 Kg|