UniPi 1.1 Lite is an extension for Raspberry Pi together makes a simple programmable controller for universal use in systems of automation, regulation, and monitoring. It is Lite version of UniPi 1.1 with a smaller number of functions, inputs, and outputs and suitable for use in simple projects.
- 6 × changeover relays rated 250V AC/5A or 24V DC/5A
- 6 × galvanically isolated digital inputs triggered by 5-24V DC voltage with minimum pulse length of 5ms
- 1 × 1-Wire port for connection to 1-Wire thermometers and other sensors
- short circuit LED indicator
- compatible with Raspberry Pi 3, Raspberry Pi 2 a Raspberry Pi B+
- connection with Raspberry Pi via a supplied ribbon cable
- possible to equip with DIN rail mounting and plastic cover
- requires an external 5V 2.5A power supply with 2.1mm DC jack
- UniPi 1.1 Lite
- 26 pin (2×13) cable for connecting to Raspberry Pi Model B+ a Raspberry Pi 2 model B, Raspberry Pi 3 model B
- 3× metal spacer 2M5 (20mm)
- 3× screw 2M5
This product does not include Raspberry Pi and DIN rail holder.
UniPi 1.1 Lite is compatible with a lot of software. For UniPi control, we recommend either our open source driver EVOK or our advanced control software, Mervis. You may also be interested in the introduction to choosing the right software.