This it the SparkFun RFID Starter Kit, an all-in-one kit that offer everything you need to get your next RFID project off the ground. This kit includes our USB RFID Reader, ID-12LA RFID module, and two 125kHz RFID cards. We’ve done away with the annoying clamshell and now offer this in the same type of box as the rest of our kits.
The RFID USB Reader is a simple to use, USB to serial base unit for the ID-3LA, ID-12LA, and ID-20LA readers. Simply plug a reader into the headers and attach a miniUSB cable. Open a terminal program of your choice at 9600bps 8N1, then scan your 125kHz ID tag and the unique ID will be shown on the screen. The unit is based on a FTDI chip and comes with a read LED and buzzer.
The ID-12LA is a very simple RFID reader module. It plugs directly into the USB reader to allow you to read RFID tags through a USB connection. Power the module, hold up a card, and get a serial string output containing the unique ID of the card.
Includes of RFID starter Kit
- 1x RFID USB Reader
- 1x ID-12LA RFID Module
- 2x RFID Card - 125kHz
Technical Details of ID-12LA
- Frequency 125 kHz nominal
- Card Format EM 4001 or compatible
- Read Range ID3 Up to 30 using suitable antenna using ID-Innovations clamshell card @5v
- Read Range ID13 Up to 12cm using ISO card, up to 18cm using ID-Innovations clamshell card @5v
- Read Range ID23 Up to 18cm using ISO card, up to 25cm using ID-Innovations clamshell card @5v
- Encoding Manchester 64-bit, modulus 64
- Power Requirement +2.8 VDC thru +5 VDC @ 35mA ID-12LA, 45mA ID-20LA
- RF I/O Output Current +/- 200mA PKPK
You can also cheek our "Dokumente" for more informationPackage List:
1x SparkFun RFID Starter Kit