?? Product Restrictions: To access certain features of the ATECC608A, users will need to contact Microchip and sign an NDA contract to obtain the complete datasheet. Due to the required NDA - technical support, an Arduino library, and hookup guide are not provided for users on this product.
The SparkFun ATECC608A Cryptographic Co-processor Breakout allows you to add strong security to your IoT node, edge device, or embedded system. This includes asymmetric authentication, symmetric AES-128 encryption/decryption, and much more. As stated above, the ATECC608A has limited Arduino support and the complete datasheet is under NDA with Microchip.
Note: The I2C address of the ATECC608A is 0x60 and is software-configurable to any address. A multiplexer/Mux is required to communicate to multiple ATECC608A sensors at the default address when on a single bus. If you need to use more than one ATECC608A sensor at the default address, consider using the Qwiic Mux Breakout.
Note: The ATECC608A can be only configured once before it is PERMANENTLY locked. It is advisable that users purchase multiple boards in order to use other configurations and explore the advanced functions of the ATECC608A.
- Operating Voltage: 2.0V-5.5V (Default on Qwiic System: 3.3V)
- Active Current Draw (for ATECC608A): 16 mA
- Sleep Current (for ATECC608A): <150 nA
- Guaranteed Unique 72-bit Serial Number
- 10 Kb EEPROM Memory for Keys, Certificates, and Data
- Storage for up to 16 Keys
- 256-bit Key Length
- Internal High-Quality FIPS Random Number Generator (RNG)
- Configurable I2C Address (7-bit): 0x60 (Default)