The Copernicus II is a great GPS module from Trimble, but the SMD module prohibits immediate gratification. This DIP allows the customer to gain direct access to the pins on the SMD module. Simply provide 2.7 - 3.3VDC. The Copernicus II DIP breakout has an impedance-matched, end-launch, standard SMA connector that will mate with our SMA GPS antennas listed below.
This revision of the board fixes a few silkscreen errors and adds a jumper between the VCC and XSTBY pins.
Technical Details of GPS Module
- Board Dimensions: 1.1 x 1.25"
- 0.9" between pins (bread board friendly)
Technical Details of Trimble Copernics-II
- 2.54 mm T x 19 mm W x 19 mm L
- ?160 dBm tracking sensitivity
- 132 mW typical continuous tracking
- Fast TTFF (cold start): 38 sec
- Supports SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS)
- Active or passive antennas
- NMEA, TSIP, TAIP protocols
- RoHS-Compliant (Pb-free)
- 2G dynamics
- Stable indoor PPS in Stationary Mode
You can also cheek our "Dokumente" for more information
1x SparkFun GPS Module - Copernicus II DIP (12 Channel)