This is a breakout board for the L3G4200D low-power three-axis angular rate sensor. The L3G4200D is a MEMS motion sensor and has a full scale of ±1250/±1500/±12000 dps and is capable of measuring rates with a user-selectable bandwidth. These work great in gaming and virtual reality input devices, GPS navigation systems and robotics.
Not sure which gyro is right for you? Our Accelerometer and Gyro Buying Guide might help!
- Three selectable full scales (250/500/2000 dps)
- I2C/SPI digital output interface
- 16 bit-rate value data output
- 8-bit temperature data output
- Wide supply voltage: 2.4 V to 3.6 V
- Low voltage-compatible IOs (1.8 V)
- Embedded power-down and sleep mode
- Embedded temperature sensor
- High shock survivability
|Product weight:||0,00 Kg|