reComputer J2022 is a hand-size edge AI box built with Jetson Xavier NX 16GB module which delivers up to 21 TOPs AI performance, a rich set of IOs including USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports(4x), M.2 key E for WIFI, M.2 Key M for SSD, RTC, CAN, Raspberry Pi GPIO 40-pin, and so on, aluminum case, cooling fan, pre-installed JetPack System, as NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX Dev Kit alternative, ready for your next AI application development and deployment.
reComputer series for Jetson are compact edge computers built with NVIDIA advanced AI embedded systems: J10 (Nano 4GB) and J20 (Jetson Xavier NX 8GB and Jetson Xavier 16GB), where the reComputer J2022 is the Jetson Xavier NX 16GB module carried by reComputer J202 carrier board.
With rich extension modules, industrial peripherals, and thermal management, reComputer for Jetson is ready to help you accelerate and scale the next-gen AI product by deploying popular DNN models and ML frameworks to the edge and inferencing with high performance, for tasks like real-time classification and object detection, pose estimation, semantic segmentation, and natural language processing (NLP).
Hand-size edge AI device: built with Jetson Xavier NX 16GB Production Module, delivering 384 NVIDIA CUDA® cores delivers up to 21 TOPs AI performance with a small form factor of 130mm x120mm x 50mm.
NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX Dev Kit alternative: the carrier board brings rich IOs including a Gigabit Ethernet port, 4 USB 3.1 Gen2 ports, an HDMI port, and a DP port
Pre-installed NVIDIA JetPack: support the entire Jetson software stack and various developer tools for building fast and robust AI application provided by Seeed Edge AI partners, helps develop innovative AI solution for manufacturing, logistics, retail, service, agriculture, smart city, healthcare, and life sciences, etc
Expandable with the onboard interfaces and reComputer case, able to mount on the wall with mounting holes on the back.
reComputer J20 series
- Product: reComputer J2022
- Module: Jetson Xavier NX 16GB
- AI Perf: 21 TOPS
- GPU: 384-core NVIDIA Volta™ GPU
- CPU: 6-core NVIDIA Carmel ARM®v8.2 64-bit CPU 6 MB L2 + 4 MB L3
- Memory: 16 GB 128-bit LPDDR4x 59.7GB/s
- Storage: 16 GB eMMC 5.1
- Video encoder
- 2x 4K60 | 4x 4K30 | 10x 1080p60 | 22x 1080p30 (H.265)
- 2x 4K60 | 4x 4K30 | 10x 1080p60 | 20x 108p30 (H.264)
- Video decoder
- 2x 8K30 | 6x 4K60 | 12x 4K30 | 22x 1080p60 | 44x 1080p30 (H.265)
- 2x 4K60 | 6x 4K30 | 10x 1080p60 | 22x 1080p30 (H.264)
- Gigabit Ethernet: 1*RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Connector (10/100/1000)
- 4 * USB 3.1 Type A Connector
- 1* USB Type-C (Device mode)
- CSI Camera Connect: 2*CSI Camera (15 pos, 1mm pitch, MIPI CSI-2)
- Display: 1*HDMI Type A; 1*DP
- FAN: 1* FAN connector (5V PWM)
- M.2 KEY E: 1* M.2 Key E
- M.2 KEY M: 1* M.2 Key M
- Multifunctional port: 1* 40-Pin header
- Power Requirements: 12V/5A (Barrel Jack 5.5/2.1mm)
- Mechanical: 130mm x120mm x 50mm
Note: If you use some GPIO libraries that cause floating voltage 1.2V~2V, GPIO issues on the carrier board could happen as the normal voltage should be 3V. This is a common situation on the carrier boards, for both the reComputer series and the official Nvidia Jetson developer kit. Thus, aftersales / warranty does not come into effect regarding this issue.
- 1x Acrylic Cover
- 1x Aluminum Frame
- 1x Jetson Xavier NX 16GB module
- 1x Heatsink
- 1x Carrier Board
- 1x 12V/5A (Barrel Jack 5.5/2.1mm) Power Adapter (Power cord not included)
- We have already installed JetPack 4.6 system in the reComputer and you can directly use it by powering it on.
- Please check our wiki for reflashing Jetpack and expanding the storage.
What is the main difference between the reComputer J2021 and J2022?
The difference between them is memory. The module on the reComputer J2021 is Jetson Xavier 8GB. If you require more memory, the J2022 with Jetson Xavier 16GB may meet your needs.
Can I install the Jetson Nano module on the reComputer J2022 carrier board?
Yes, the reComputer J2022 carrier board J202 supports both the Jetson Nano module and the Jetson Xavier module.