reComputer J1010 is a compact edge computer built with NVIDIA Jetson Nano 4GB production module, comes with 128 NVIDIA CUDA® cores deliver 0.5 TFLOPs (FP16) to run AI frameworks and applications like image classification, object detection, and speech processing. The production modules offers 16GB eMMC, a longer warranty, and 5-10 year operating life in a production environment(Jetson FAQ). We also have reComputer J20 series built with a Jetson Xavier NX module, delivering 21 TOPS AI performance for more complex AI workloads.
Besides the Jetson module, reComputer J1010 also includes J101 carrier board with onboard microSD card slot, 1*USB 3.0, 2*USB2.0, HDMI, M.2 Key E for WiFI, LTE and Bluetooth, RTC, Raspberry Pi GPIO 40-pin, and so on, as well as a heatsink, and aluminum case. The device has been pre-installed Jetpack 4.6.1, just plug in a USB C 5V/3A power supply, keyboard, mouse, and ethernet cable, you are ready to start your embedded AI journey! If you need more USB 3.0 and onboard M.2 key M for attaching SSD, you can choose reComputer J1020.
Note: We received customer inquiries they need more storage than 16GB eMMC offered. For orders after July 30th, 2022, we have included the microSD card slot on the carrier board of reComputer J1010. Please check the guide on boot image to microSD card and adjust I/O speed.
Hand-size edge AI full system delivering modern AI power of 0.5 TFLOPs (FP16) and rich interfaces for embedded development.
Ready for development and deployment: pre-installed NVIDIA JetPack supports the entire Jetson software stack and industry-leading AI developer tools for building robust AI applications such as logistics, retail, service, agriculture, smart city, healthcare, and life sciences, etc
Power efficient: powered by Type C 5V/3A, consuming as little as 5 watts.
Expandable with the onboard interfaces and reComputer case, able to mount on the wall with mounting holes on the back.
- Product: reComputer J1010
- Module: Jetson Nano 4GB (production version)
- Storage: 16 GB eMMC
- SD Card Slot: Included (On the carrier board)
- Video Encoder: 4K30 | 2x1080p60 | 4x1080p30 | 4x720p60 | 9x720p30 (H.265 & H.264)
- Video Decoder: 4K60 | 2x 4K30 | 4x 1080p60 | 8x 1080p30 | 9x 720p60 (H.265 & H.264)
- Gigabit Ethernet: 1*RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Connector (10/100/1000)
- 1* USB 3.0 Type A
- 2* USB 2.0 Type A
- 1* USB Type C for device mode
- 1* USB Type C for 5V power input
- CSI Camera Connect: 2*CSI Camera (15 pos, 1mm pitch, MIPI CSI-2)
- Display: 1*HDMI Type A
- FAN: 1* FAN Connector (5V PWM)
- M.2 KEY E: 1*M.2 Key E
- M.2 KEY M: -
- RTC: 1*RTC Socket
- Multifunctional port: 1* 40-Pin header
- Power Supply: USB-Type C 5V?3A
- Mechanical: 130 mm x 120 mm x 50 mm (with case)
Note: If use some GPIO libraries that causes floating voltage 1.2V~2V, GPIO issues on the carrier board could happen as the normal voltage should be 3V. This is a common situation on the carrier boards, for both the reComputer series and official Nvidia Jetson developer kit. Thus, aftersales / warrenty does not come into effect regarding this isssue.
- Acrylic Cover x1
- Aluminum Frame x1
- Jetson Nano module x1
- Heatsink x1
- J101 Carrier board x1