Note: The first batch of the ODYSSEY - X864105 is ReComputer ? series, hence the label is ReComputer ? on the board, whilst the functionality of the boards are identical.
Tip: This version of ODYSSEY - X86J4105800 is without on-board eMMc storage or pre-installed Windows 10. Please refer to the user manual for the Windows 10 activation. We offer the version of Win10 Enterprise Activated as well. Please check here.
- Intel® Celeron® J4105, Quad-Core 1.5-2.5GHZ
- Dual-Band Frequency 2.5GHz/5GHz WiFi/ Bluetooth 5.0
- Intel® UHD Graphics 600
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet
- Integrated Arduino Coprocessor ATSAMD21 ARM® Cortex®-M0+
- Raspberry Pi 40-Pin Compatible
- 2 x M.2 PCIe (B Key and M Key)
- Pre-installed with Windows10 Enterprise
- Compatible with Grove Ecosystem
Edge Computing devices are playing an increasingly important role in the field of IoT. Nowadays, a computer is not just a big rectangular black box under the desk, or a small portable device working on your knees. Computers are ubiquitous devices that span calculating, communicating, and data storage. Based on this definition, here we would like to introduce our new product ? the ODYSSEY - X86J4105.
ODYSSEY is a series of SBC (Single Board Computer), allowing you to build Edge Computing applications with ease. The ODYSSEY - X86J4105, based on Intel Celeron J4105, is a Quad-Core 1.5GHz CPU that bursts up to 2.5GHz. It includes all the powerful features of Mini PC such as including an 8GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB eMMC Storage(optional), onboard Wi-Fi/BLE, Dual Gigabyte Ethernet Ports, Audio Input and Output, USB Ports, HDMI, SATA Connectors and PCIe, however, within a cost-effective price. With simple connections to Mouse, Keyboard and Monitor to ODYSSEY - X86J4105, you will get a Desktop Mini PC right away. With eMMC versions, you even have the Windows 10 Enterprise pre-installed!
With ODYSSEY - X86J4105, you can build your own NAS (Network-Attached Storage), your high-performance Virtual Router, or a 4G LTE Gateway in your IoT applications. There is an onboard ATSAMD21 Core, an ARM Cortex-M0+ MCU that allows you to program Arduino on the x86 platform. The Raspberry Pi compatible 40-Pin allows you to use hundreds of Pi HATs in the market. All of these features providing endless possibilities of using the ODYSSEY - X86J4105.
The ODYSSEY - X86J4105 is more than just a computer, with the Arduino Co-processor onboard, it can be used to connect with sensors, gyroscope, and much more. Why don?t you start exploring your IoT journey from here! We have over 300 Grove modules and Sensors for you to choose from.
At Seeed, you can also design your solution all in one page where you choose the desired SBC, any compatible mission board (HATs, expansions) that you want, I/O modules, and nicely place them in the suitable enclosures/cases such as re_computer Case. Rest assured, as we have tested full compatibility for all of the products listed on the page. Try it now here and save you time to find hardware compatibility!
- Components ODYSSEY - X86J4105
- Processor Intel® Celeron® J4105 (Frequency: 1.5 - 2.5GHz)
- Coprocessor Microchip® ATSAMD21G18 32-Bit ARM® Cortex® M0+
- Graphics Intel® UHD Graphics 600 (Frequency: 250 ? 750MHz)
- Memory LPDDR4 8GB
- Wireless Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac @ 2.4/5 GHz HT160 & Bluetooth® 5.0
- Networking Intel® I211AT PCIe Gigabit LAN, Supports Wake-On-LAN, Supports PXE
- Audio Microphone + headphone Combo Connector
- 1 × 40-Pin header compatible with Raspberry Pi
- 1 × 28-Pin header (SAMD21G18)
- 1 × Front Panel Audio Connector
- 1 × 4-Pin herder (UART function from SAMD21G18)
- 1 × Fan Port (4 pin 1.25mm PWM 5V?
- 3 × 4-Pin SATA Power Connector
- 1 × 4-Pin herder (Power and Switch)
- USB USB 2.0 Type-A x2, USB 3.1 Type-A x1, USB 3.1 Type-C x1
- Video Interfaces HDMI2.0a: Up to 4096x2160 @ 60Hz 24bpp / DP1.2a: Up to 4096x2160 @ 60Hz 24bpp
- Expansion Slots M.2(Key B, 2242/2280): SATA III, USB2.0, UIM; M.2 (Key M, 2242/2280): PCIe 2.0 ×4; Micro SD card Socket; SIM Card Socket; SATA III
- RTC JST 1.0 CR2032 3V
- TPM Built-in TPM (2.0)
- Power DC Jack 5.5/2.1mm or Type-C PD; DC Jack input: 12-19V DC; Type-C input: 12V DC
- Dimensions 110x110mm
- Certifications FCC, CE
- Mini PC
- NAS (Network-Attached Storage)
- Edge Computing
- Industrial Applications
- Media Center
- IT experts
- Thin Client
- Server Cluster
- IoT Gateway
- ODYSSEY - X86J4105 x 1
- User Manual x 1
- International Power Adapter
- SATA Cable x 1
- Antenna x 2
- RTC Battery x 1
- Heat Sink(Assembled)
- Cooling Fan (Assembled) (Included in eMMC versions)