LinkStar-H68K equips quad-core Cortex-A55 RK3568 chip, featuring dual-1G Ethernet and dual-2.5G Ethernet as 4 network interfaces overall, assembled in one portable metal box, carrying dual-band Wi-Fi 6, designed for high-speed network. It comes with sufficient expansion ability and media player functionality, presenting you with a fully functional device for office work and home entertainment, as well as anywhere you travel around.
- Lightning-fast Network Ports: Dual 2.5Gbps Ethernet & dual 1Gbps Ethernet, 4 interfaces overall for fast speed router deployment
- Outstanding Wi-Fi 6 Technology: Up to 1200Mbps, support 2.4G/5G dual-band for high throughput performance
- 4K Multimedia Player: Pre-installed Android 11 OS, mounted with one HDMI 2.0 port for [email protected] display with HDR support
- High Storage Capacity: Equip onboard 32Gb eMMC, an SD card slot, and a USB 3.0 Type-C for massive storage, along with one USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 Type-A ports
- Multiple Operating Systems Supported: Android, Ubuntu, OpenWRT, Debian
- Pocket-sized Metal Box: Carry everywhere, built around with metal for passive heat dissipation
High Storage Capacity
This compact equipment equips onboard 32GB eMMC, along with one SD card slot and one USB3.0 Type-C which supports an external hard drive for storage extension. Combined with fast-speed Ethernet, you can use it to establish a NAS(Network Attached Storage) to store and access abundant information over a network without physical file transformation.
Outstanding Wi-Fi 6 Technology
With wireless capability, it can perform as a repeater and connect different Wi-Fi at different places like hotels and cafes, then convert them to a network you set up, to link all your devices, which is beneficial for your travel or business trip.
4K Multimedia Player
With such storage and network capability, it houses an HDMI 2.0 port and a 3.5mm microphone port, installing Android 11 OS in advance, outputting 4K immersive visuals, all of which make it a neat network media player to stream media and display instantly, while providing access to online services like Spotify or YouTube.
Additionally, it provides an SD card slot, one USB 3.0, and two USB 2.0 ports for further usage. You can connect a USB printer with it for print serving in the office which can be available to the entire network. Meanwhile, you can switch to a different Operating System by inserting different SD cards without overwriting the original one.
Multiple OS support
Not only Linux systems like Ubuntu 20.04, but you can also run it with a dedicated routing system like OpenWRT for building a fast speed and secure router in concentration. You can utilize it to establish a VPN router of your own, realize remote control, avoid advertising, and other personal customization by your definition.
The design of LinkStar-H68K is light and mini-sized that it can be lifted by one singular hand. It is built around metal for passive heat dissipation. You can charge it with a 5-24V power adaptor and 5V Type-C connector.
Note: The current Android and ubuntu firmware does not support the MT7921 WIFI module.
- Processor: Rockchip RK3568 for up to 2.0GHz
- CPU: Quad-core 64-bit Cortex-A55
- GPU: ARM G52 2EE
- NPU: 1 [email protected]
- onboard 32GB eMMC
- 1x SD card slot for storage expansion
- Operating System
- Pre-installed Android 11 OS
- Support Ubuntu, Debian, Armbian, Android, Openwrt, Buildroot
- Dual-band 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi 6
- M7921E module
- 2x 1G Ethernet NIC RTL8211F
- 2x 2.5G Ethernet NIC RTL8125B
- Video Output: 1x HDMI2.0 interface for 4K output
- Audio: 1x 3.5mm four-piece headphones for both input and output
- 1x USB 3.0 Type-A
- 1x USB 3.0 Type-C, capable of storage expansion and 5V power supply
- 2x USB 2.0 Type-A
- Power Supply
- operating voltage: 5V~24V DC (12V-1A DC recommended)
- recommend: 12V-1A DC
- recommend (with additional hardware driver): 12-2A DC
- recommend (with Type-C connector): under 5V
- Power Consumption: 8W
- Operating temperature: -10 ~ 55°C
- Dimensions: 80*60*40mm
- 1x LinkStar-H68K-1432
- 2x Anntenna