The SHT31 sensor could be the finest and highest-accuracy humidity sensor you can find, as it can acquire the relative humidity at only ±2% error. On the other side it also features an excellent performance in terms of temperature measurement, you can use it in some extreme conditions, like -40 degree or 125 degree, and it still keeps an accuracy of ±0.3 degree.
If you are familiar with our Grove system, you should be aware of how easy it is to get started with such a module that has a GROVE prefix. We design it as a Grove module so you don’t need any bread-boarding, meshing or soldering to make it work.
If your development board is a Seeeduino, simply connect it to the I2C port and download a few line of code, then you are ready to roll!
- High accuracy, ±0.3 °C accuracy for temperature and ±2% for humidity
- Easy-to-use Grove Compatible Interface
- For projects that you would like to share with the community, please visit Recipe.
NOTE: As the sensor is quite sensitive to the environmental conditions, please DO NOT touch it with your fingers as you might damage it.
- Supply Voltage: 5V or 3.3V
- Current Consumption: 100 uA
- Temperature Measurement:
- Range: -40°C to 125°C
- Accuracy: ±0.3
- Humidity Accuracy: ±2%
- Communication Interface: I2C
- Dimensions: 89mm x140mm x7.5mm
- Weight: G.W 10g
- Battery: Exclude
- 1x Grove - Temperature&Humidity Sensor (SHT31)
- 1x Grove Cable