- LoRa-E5 (STM32WLE5JC) embedded
- Support LoRaWAN protocol on EU868/US915 frequency band
- Ultra-long transmitting range up to 10km (Ideal value in open space)
- Easy control by AT command via UART connection
- Rapid prototyping with plug-and-play Grove interfaces
- Ultra-low power consumption and high performance
As an upgrade of our old version - powered by RFM95 ultra-long-range Transceiver Module, Grove LoRa-E5 embedded with LoRa-E5 STM32WLE5JC Module is a high-performance and easy-to-use wireless radio LoRa module supporting LoRaWAN protocol.
LoRa-E5 LoRaWAN STM32WLE5JC module is the major functional part integrated into Grove - LoRa-E5. It is a LoRaWAN module that embedded with ARM Cortex M4 ultra-low-power MCU core and LoRa SX126x, as the world-first combo of LoRa RF and MCU chip into one single tiny module, it supports (G)FSK, BPSK, (G)MSK, and LoRa modulations, and is FCC, CE certified. Grove - LoRa-E5 features extremely compacted size, ultra-low power consumption, low cost, and amazing performance.
- Voltage Supply: 3.3V / 5V
- Power Output: Up to +20 dBm at 3.3V
- Working Frequency: 868MHz / 915MHz
- Protocol: LoRaWAN
- Sensitivity: -116.5dBm ~ -136dBm
- Modulation: LoRa, (G)FSK, (G)MSK and BPSK
- Current: Only 60uA in sleep mode
- Size: 20*40mm
- Working Temperature: -40? ~ 85?
- Grove - LoRa-E5 PCBA *1
- Grove Universal Cable *1