EdgeBox-RPi-200 series are all-in-one Raspberry Pi based industrial edge computing controllers, combining multiple industrial purposes. Designed as high-scalability and rugged industrial hardware, mounted with rich IO resources and supported by the great Raspberry Pi industrial software ecosystem, it is an ideal choice for smart automation and Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) solutions.
EdgeBox-RPi-200 series controllers represent the conceivable alternatives for increasing edge automation and industrial interconnecting control. Being small and compact, they can perform real-time operation and multi-process controlling for multiple industrial purposes, not only the PLC & PAC but also the IIoT Gateway, OPC UA Server and Industry PC.
All-in-one Industry Controller:
- More than just a PLC, PAC, more can it implement functions of the IIoT Gateway, OPC UA Server and Industry PC.
Powerful and Flexible Processors:
- Powered by Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 (CM4), equipped up to 4GB RAM and 16GB eMMC, performing real-time operation and multi-process.
Rich IO resources and Industrial Interfaces Mounted:
- Support a wide range of industrial bus protocols and standards
Multiple Communication Capabilities:
- Carry full-featured wireless interconnectivity and a RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet, supported by multiple cloud services
Rugged Industrial-grade Hardware Design:
- Integrated thermal management with full Aluminum heatsink enclosure, supporting 35mm DIN and wall mount
Great Raspberry Pi Industrial Software Ecosystem:
- Support a variety of industrial software and platforms, including Codesys, Node Red, MQTT, OPC UA, Ignition and etc.
Powerful and Flexible Processors
EdgeBox-RPi-200-CM4104016 leverages the processing power of the AI-enabled Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4(CM4), running up to 1.5GHz, equipped with 4 GB RAM and 16 GB eMMC, compiling in Linux, with Debian Operate System.
Rich IO Industrial Interfaces while Supporting Extensive Bus Protocols and Standards
This high-scalability equipment has been engineered with multiple optoisolated industrial interfaces, which adhere to various industrial bus protocols and standards to achieve data transmission in a variety of situations. It even offers extended SSD storage and enhanced display output, for more data acquisition and improved visual presentation.
- 2x isolated DI; 2x isolated DO
- 1x isolated RS485; 1x RS232
- 2x USB2.0 A1x M.2 slot support 2242 NVME SSD
- 1x HDMI 2.0 up to 4k@60fps
Protocols and standards
- TCP IP
- OPC UA
- IEC 61131-3 compliant
- CPU: Broadcom BCM2711, Quad-core Cortex-A72 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Storage: 8GB eMMC, M.2 slot for SSD
- Wireless: 2.4 GHz, 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Video Interface: HDMI 2.0 (up to 4K@60Hz)
- 1 × RJ45 Ethernet port support 10/100M/1000M
- 2 x USB 2.0 Port
- 1 x HDMI 2.0
- 2 x isolated DI
- 2 x isolated DO
- 1 x isolated RS485
- 1 x RS232
- 1 x mini-PCIe socket with sim card support
- 1 x M.2 socket with 2242 NVME SSD card support
- Dual-Band 802.11ac Wi- Fi
- Dimensions: 124mm x 76mm x 35mm
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to +75°C
- EMI: IEC 61000-6-2
- ESD Protection: 4 kV/8 kV with IEC 61000-6-2 IEC61000-4-4
- Certi?cations: CE, FCC
- Additional Features
- Built in UPS with Supercap
- Standalone Watchdog timer
- Cryptographic Encryption with ATECC608a Chip
- Power Supply: DC 12V - 36V