A205 is a high-performance, interface rich NVIDIA Jetson Nano / Xavier NX/ TX2 NX compatible carrier board, providing HDMI 2.0, Gigabit Ethernet, USB3.0, USB 2.0 (W / OTG function) M.2 key E Wifi / Bluetooth, SATA, CSI camera, RS232, SD card, CAN, PIO, I2C, I2S fans, and other rich peripheral interfaces are suitable for environments with strict environmental requirements, complicate real-time vision computation.
Basically, it works with an NVIDIA Jetson module mentioned above to achieve graphic AI applications. To be more specific, with the NVIDIA Jetson Nan/Xavier NX/TX2 NX module assembled, it could support NVIDIA JetPack, which includes a board support package (BSP), Linux OS, NVIDIA CUDA®, cuDNN, and TensorRT™ software libraries for deep learning, computer vision, GPU computing, multimedia processing, and much more. With its multiple camera connectors, it is suitable for complicated AI graphical applications such as Automated Optical Inspection, In Video Action, Robot control, 3D modeling, Drone, parallel computing for Computer vision. Overall, it can be widely deployed in edge areas to meet the demand as smart retail or video analysis.
reComputer Jetson-10-1-H0 built with Jetson Nano Production Module, reComputer Jetson-20 built with Jetson Xavier NX Production Module also includes on-device carrier board and heatsink.
- The carrier board is specially designed for working with Jetson Nano/Xavier NX /TX2 NX module and we will not include them inside.
- When using Jetson Nano, the M.2 Key E cannot work.
- We will include an AD/DC power adapter
- The 3V RTC battery will not include
- We will not include a power cord, please choose a suitable form according to your country.
- Rich peripheral interfaces and complete features
- Up to 6 CSI camera connection allowance
- 5 SATA allows connection to multiple hard drives
- Equipped with an anti-fall aviation plug that supports high currents
- All-in-one solution with up to 3 fans interfaces for better heat dissipation consideration
- Certificate: FCC, CE, RoHS
- Module Compatibility: NVIDIA® Jetson™ Nano/NX /TX2 NX
- PCB Size / Overall Size: 170mm x 100mm
- Display: 2x HDMI
- Ethernet: 2x Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000M)
- 4x USB 3.0 Type-A (Integrated USB 2.0)
- 1x USB 2.0 Type C (Support OTG)
- SATA: 1 x 5 SATA
- M.2 Key E: 1x M.2 Key E Interface
- CSI Camera: 6 x Camera (MIPI CSI-2)
- TF Card: 1x TF Card Slot
- Audio: 1x Audio Jack,2 x Microphone, 2 x Speaker(1W)
- SPI Bus: 1x SPI Bus (+3.3V Level)
- FAN: 2x Fan(12V/5V),1 x FAN (5V PWM)
- CAN: 1x CAN
- 1x System Control
- 1x Power Control
- 2x I2C Link (+3.3V I/O)
- 1x UART (+3.3V Level)
- 2x GPIO (+3.3V Level)
- 2x SPI Bus (+3.3V Level)
- 1x LED State
- Power Requirements: +13V to +19V DC Input @ 8A
- Operating Temperature: -25° to +80°
To use USB update, you need to enter USB recovery mode. In USB recovery mode, it can update the file system, kernel, boot loader and BCT.
Steps to enter recovery mode:
(1) Turn off the system power, make sure that the power is turned off instead of in standby mode.
(2) Use the USB type-C link line to connect the carrier and the host.
(3) Power on.
(4) Press and hold the recovery key first, then press and hold the power key. When the light is on, release the power key, wait for 2S and release the recovery key. Or in the power-on state, press and hold the reset key and recovery key, release the reset key for 2S and then release the recovery key.
Please follow the steps of the updated manual for a system update. when entering USB recovery mode, the system will not start, and the serial port will not have debugging information output.
- 1 x A205Carrier Board
- 1 x Power Adapter 19V/4.74A (MAX 90W) (Power cable not included)