- 4-pin SWIM Port for programming or testing
- External crystal can be connected via on board socket
- All the MCU pins are accessible on expansion connectors
STM8 microcontroller in QFP44(0.8mm pitch) package with compatible pinouts
- STM8S105SxTxC / STM8S207SxTxC / STM8S208SxTxC
- External crystal socket
- insert crystal to the holes on two sides, regardless of the middle hole
- SWIM port
- for programming/debugging/testing
- compatible with ST-LINK, ST-LINK/V2, etc.
- Pin headers connected to MCU pins
- clearly labeled with onboard marks
- easy for testing and further expansion
- Power indicator
- Power input
outline and Dimensions
|Part Number||Pitch||Pins||Applicable IC Dimensions (REF.)||Outside Dimensions (REF.)|
|A x B||C x D||E||F||G x H|
|IC51-0444-467||0.8||44||10 x 10||13.9 x 13.9||11.5||-||34 x 37|
SWIM Port Header Pinout
The STM8-QFP44 houses SWIM headers for connecting a programmer. The header pinouts are shown in the figure 1 below.
Figure 1. SWIM header pinout
Development resources:schematic, etc.
Weight: 0.078 kg