The STM32F429 Discovery helps you to discover the high-performance microcontrollers of the STM32 F4 series and to develop your applications easily. It offers everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly.
Based on the STM32F429ZIT6, it includes an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debug tool, a 2.4" QVGA TFT LCD, an external SDRAM of 64 Mbits, a gyroscope ST MEMs, a USB OTG micro-AB connector, LEDs and pushbuttons.
A large number of free ready-to-run application firmware examples are available on www.st.com/stm32f4-discovery to support quick evaluation and development.
- STM32F429ZIT6 microcontroller featuring 2 MB of Flash memory, 256 KB of RAM in an LQFP144 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone
- ST-LINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Board power supply: through the USB bus or from an external 3 V or 5 V supply voltage
- 2.4" QVGA TFT LCD
- SDRAM 64 Mbits
- L3GD20, ST MEMS motion sensor, 3-axis digital output gyroscope
- Six LEDs:
- LD1 (red/green) for USB communication
- LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power-on
- Two user LEDs:LD3 (green), LD4 (red)
- Two USB OTG LEDs:LD5 (green) VBUS and LD6 (red) OC (over-current)
- Two pushbuttons (user and reset)
- USB OTG with micro-AB connector
- Extension header for LQFP144 I/Os for a quick connection to the prototyping board and an easy probing
For Technical Documentation, Software & Development Tools, Hardware Resources, view the STM32F429I-DISCO official page on www.st.com to get more information: https://www.st.com/web/catalog/tools/FM116/SC959/SS1532/LN1199/PF259090
- STM32F429I-DISCO × 1