The STM32F401 Discovery helps you to discover the entry level microcontrollers of the STM32 F4 series and to develop your applications easily. It offers everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly.
Based on the STM32F401VCT6, it includes an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debug tool, a gyroscope, an e-compass and digital microphone ST MEMs, an audio DAC with an integrated class D speaker driver, an OTG micro-AB connector, LEDs and pushbuttons.
A large number of free ready-to-run application firmware examples are available on www.st.com/stm32f4-discovery to support quick evaluation and development.
- STM32F401VCT6 microcontroller featuring 256 KB of Flash memory, 64 KB of RAM in an LQFP100 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- L3GD20, ST MEMS motion sensor, 3-axis digital output gyroscope.
- LSM303DLHC, ST MEMS system-in-package featuring a 3D digital linear acceleration sensor and a 3D digital magnetic sensor.
- MP45DT02, ST MEMS audio sensor, omnidirectional digital microphone
- CS43L22, audio DAC with integrated class D speaker driver
- Eight LEDs:
- LD1 (red/green) for USB communication
- LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power on
- Four user LEDs: LD3 (orange), LD4 (green), LD5 (red) and LD6 (blue)
- Two USB OTG LEDs: LD7 (green) VBus and LD8 (red) over-current
- Two pushbuttons (user and reset)
- USB OTG with micro-AB connector
- Extension header for LQFP100 I/Os for a quick connection to the prototyping board and an easy probing
For Technical Documentation, Software & Development Tools, Hardware Resources, view the STM32F401C-DISCO official page on www.st.com to get more information: https://www.st.com/web/catalog/tools/FM116/SC959/SS1532/LN1199/PF259098
- STM32F401C-DISCO × 1