The SDS011 using principle of laser scattering,can get the particle concentration between 0.3 to 10µm in the air. It with digital output and built-in fan is stable and reliable.
- Accurate and Reliable: laser detection, stable, good consistency;
- Quick response: response time is less than 10 seconds when the scene changes;
- Easy integration: UART output (or IO output can be customized), fan built-in;
- High resolution: resolution of 0.3µg/m3;
- Certification: products have passed CE/FCC/RoHS cetification.
Detector of PM2.5; Purifier.
Light scattering can be induced when particles go through the detecting area. The scattered light is transformed into electrical signals and these signals will be amplified and processed. The number and diameter of particles can be obtained by analysis because the signal waveform has certain relations with the particles diameter.