The Raspberry Pi 3 B+ Starter Kit is a great way to gain a solid introduction to the small, credit-card-sized computer. With this kit you will be able to get your Raspberry Pi 3 B+ connected through the T-Cobbler to a breadboard and, by utilizing the RPi?s 40-pin GPIO, will be able to control pushbuttons, LEDs and a host of user-created circuits.
This kit will not require any soldering and is recommended for anyone with a drive to learn more about the Raspberry Pi and its programming. So if you are looking for a new challenge or a way to get in on the RPi craze, check out the Raspberry Pi 3 B+ Starter Kit!
This Kit consists of the following parts:
- Raspberry Pi 3 B+
- 40Pin T-Cobbler GPIO Extension Board
- Waveshare FTDI Breakout board mini-B USB
- Breadboard --Full-Size (830Pin)
- Transparent case for Raspberry Pi
- 16GB microSD
- Multicolor Buttons (25 pcs)
- Assorted LED (125 pcs)
- Assorted Resistor 1/4 Watt 20-1M ohm -- 600 pcs
- Raspberry Pi GPIO Ribbon Cable -- 40-pin, 6"
- USB Mini-B Cable
- Wall Adapter Power Supply -- 5.1V DC 2.5A (USB Micro-B)
- Jumper Wires M/F -- 10 pcs
- Jumper Wires M/M -- 65 pcs
New Raspberry Pi 3 (Modell B+)
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the latest product in the Raspberry Pi 3 range, boasting a 64-bit quad core processor running at 1.4GHz, dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE, faster Ethernet, and PoE capability via a separate PoE HAT. The dual-band wireless LAN comes with modular compliance certification, allowing the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced wireless LAN compliance testing, improving both cost and time to market. The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ maintains the same mechanical footprint as both the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B and the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B.