This array of IR LED/phototransistor pairs is great for precisely identifying changes in reflectance (like line detection). It operates from 2.9 V to 5.5 V and offers dimmable brightness control independent of the supply voltage. In general, the closer the object, the higher the contrast between light and dark readings, but high-reflectance objects are generally detectable out to around 40 mm. This version features high-performance, low-current QTRX sensors with lenses.
- Dimensions: 61.0 × 20.0 × 3.0 mm (see the dimension diagram (1MB pdf) for more details)
- Operating voltage: 2.9 V to 5.5 V
- Sensor type: QTRX
- Sensor count: 8
- Sensor pitch: 8 mm
- Full-brightness LED current: 3.5 mA (independent of supply voltage)
- Max board current: 17 mA
- Output format: digital I/O-compatible signals that can be read in parallel as timed high pulses
- Optimal sensing distance: 10 mm
- Maximum recommended sensing distance: 40 mm
- Weight: 3.1 g
- Maximum range:40 mm
- Optimal range:10 mm
- Minimum operating voltage:2.9 V
- Maximum operating voltage:5.5 V
- LED current:3.5 mA1
- Peak wavelength:940 nm
- Maximum current draw:17 mA2
- Sensor type:QTRX
- Sensor pitch:8.0 mm
- Sensor count:8
- Output type:RC (measurable by digital I/O)
- PCB dev codes:irs35j3
- Other PCB markings:0J113883
- 1.Can be dynamically reduced to any of 32 available dimming levels.
- 2.With all LEDs on at max brightness setting.
- 3.Note: this does not differentiate between the A and RC output types.