This array of IR LED/phototransistor pairs is great for precisely identifying changes in reflectance (like line detection). It operates from 2.9 V to 5.5 V and offers dimmable brightness control independent of the supply voltage and separate controls for the odd and even emitters. In general, the closer the object, the higher the contrast between light and dark readings, but high-reflectance objects are generally detectable out to around 50 mm. This version features high-performance, low-current QTRX sensors with lenses.
- Dimensions: 61.0 × 20.0 × 3.0 mm (see the dimension diagram (1MB pdf) for more details)
- Operating voltage: 2.9 V to 5.5 V
- Sensor type: QTRX
- Sensor count: 15
- Sensor pitch: 4 mm
- Full-brightness LED current: 3.5 mA (independent of supply voltage)
- Max board current: 34 mA
- Output format: digital I/O-compatible signals that can be read in parallel as timed high pulses
- Optimal sensing distance: 10 mm
- Maximum recommended sensing distance: 50 mm
- Weight: 3.5 g
- Size:61.0 × 20.0 × 3.0 mm
- Weight:3.5 g
- Maximum range:50 mm
- Optimal range:10 mm
- Minimum operating voltage:2.9 V
- Maximum operating voltage:5.5 V
- LED current:3.5 mA1
- Peak wavelength:940 nm
- Maximum current draw:34 mA2
- Sensor type:QTRX
- Sensor pitch:4.0 mm
- Sensor count:15
- Output type:RC (measurable by digital I/O)
- PCB dev codes:irs35j3
- Other PCB markings:0J113883
- 1.Can be dynamically reduced to any of 32 available dimming levels.
- 2.With all LEDs on at max brightness setting.
- 3.Note: this does not differentiate between the A and RC output types.