These cylindrical brushed DC gearmotors are available in a wide range of gear ratios and with five different motors (two power levels of 6V motors and three power levels of 12V motors). The gearmotors all have the same 25 mm diameter case and 4 mm diameter gearbox output shaft, so it is generally easy to swap one version for another if your design requirements change (though the length of the gearbox tends to increase with the gear ratio). All versions are also available with an integrated 48 CPR quadrature encoder on the motor shaft.
- Gear ratio: 34.014:1
- No-load speed @ 12V: 290 rpm
- No-load current @ 12V: 300 mA
- Stall current @ 12V: 5600 mA
- Stall torque @ 12V: 120 oz·in
- No-load speed @ 6V: 145 rpm
- Stall current @ 6V: 2800 mA
- Stall torque @ 6V: 60 oz·in
- Motor type: 5.6A stall @ 12V (HP 12V)
- Encoders?: N
- Size: 25D x 52L mm
- Weight: 88 g
- Shaft diameter: 4 mm
- Length measurement is from gearbox face plate to back of motor (it does not include the output shaft or motor terminals). See dimension diagram for details.
- This motor will run at 6 V but is intended for operation at 12 V.
1x Pololu 34:1 Metal Gearmotor 25Dx52L mm HP 12V