Scroll pHAT HD packs 17x7 bright white pixels (119 total) onto a single pHAT, and gives you full PWM brightness control over each pixel. Create beautiful animations and even anti-aliased text by taking advantage of the per-pixel brightness.
Use Scroll pHAT HD as a scrolling message display for your tweets, the weather or the news, or use it as a 17-band spectrum analyser for your audio. There's even enough pixels for simple games like Tetris, Pong, or snake.
- 17x7 matrix of bright white pixels (119 total)
- Individual PWM brightness control of each pixel
- Uses the IS31FL3731 LED matrix driver chip
- Scroll pHAT HD pinout
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero, and Zero W
- Python library
- Female header requires soldering